...on this first day of the month, I'm overwhelmed with just feeling thankful! I don't want to indulge you bore you into too many personal details but I will say "Man, I just love this guy!" I love how we have our bi-weekly date nights (so important to have), we go on mini-vacay's to reconnect -- it makes us a stronger unit, for us & for our family! ...Here's a little peek into our last mini-getaway to Chi-town!
 |
| Yes, a blurry photo but I still love it! |
 |
| We were at Wrigley with three other couples! |
 |
| GO CUBS!!!! |
 |
| Loved being here. |
 |
| Wendella Boat River Tour |
 |
| Surprised me by going to see my favorite architect's structures. Hint: he's known for these exaggerated overhangs. |
 |
| Unexpected. I'm not complaining. |
 |
| Played 18-holes (Eh-hem, lasted 16 holes, not too shabby for my first time). And yes, that is beer we're having at 10 o'clock in the morning! |
We had such a wonderful time in Chicago (will post in more detail later) -- we came home happy to see this happy kid!! We missed him SO much!!
Have a great day!! And thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment