We've been taking full advantage of our last month of summer! Joey's summer camp has ended so he & I have been playing a lot, running errands, taking naps and having play-dates...and eating lots of fro-yo! I have to say, it's been nice...soaking it all in! The Mr. and I have also been spending more quality time together; which I absolutely love since he's been working longer days. Our bi-weekly date nights have continued -- eating good din-din's, hitting the driving range & catching neat flicks -- and tonight, we're rocking it out with Mr. Huey Lewis & the News!! Oh yea, I'm a total 80's fan!!
Have a great weekend, Friends!! Thanks for dropping in...
 |
| Love how he plays with just about anything... These are coin wraps! |
 |
| This is my typical morning. Mr. working on his laptop, Joey watching a show...& me, drinking a cup of joe with some good read! |
 |
| We have continued eating good food for the soul! This is one of my favorite salads! |
 |
| Joey's new fave: Spinach filled Ravioli -- YUM! |
 |
| Long drives -- he looks so comfy! |
 |
| Lots of Hugs going around from this kid! |
 |
| Fro-yo!!! |
 |
| I was able to check out UniqueLA -- LOVED IT!!! |
 |
| ...more long drives. |
 |
| Errands with my boy; one of favorite stops: Target! |
 |
| Me & the Mr. relaxing with Anthony Bourdain! |
 |
| ...still trying to grow out them bangs! |
 |
| Oh...more swimming lessons! |
*note: photos were all taken with my blackberry...misplaced my battery charger, oopsy!
 |
| My latest card creation for my girlfriend who is throwing a bridal shower!! Lolly is SOOO CUTE!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment