Saturday, July 30, 2011

mini-album: inspired by AmyTan

Travel Mini inspired by the very talented Amy Tan! The Mr. and I will be taking a couples trip to one of our favorite places, Chicago, in August; we are meeting up with 4 other couples! I couldn't help but take Amy's advice to "just create"! It took all of 30 minutes to put this together and get it ready for our trip. I love her technique with using the clothespins & sewing machine - very cool & simple! I plan on scrapping while on the trip; my first to try this out. Very exciting to say the least.


Here are a few of my favorite pages inside (there are a total of 20 pages). Yes, it's empty but I'm excited to fill it up already. I'm not sure if I want to add Instax Mini's or 4x6 photos? Haven't decided. Maybe I may mix the two! We will see! Thanks for reading!!






Supplies:
Cover: Jillibean Soup Kraft File Folders, Rub-Ons: BasicGrey + October Afternoon, Alphas: Making Memories, Ribbon: American Crafts Dear Lizzy, Washi Tape: 7Gypsies & Eco-cotton tape, Additional embellies: K&Co Smash Collection, October Afternoon and Paper: a variety of scraps from various manufacturers.

No comments: