Saturday, June 11, 2011

Today I am...

                                          one of our favorite places



Reflecting |   about last night. It was an unexpected date night. Ashley & Grant are awesome! D and I had a fabulous time at the vintage wine bar & then dinner at the Yardhouse.

Thinking |   about what is on my to-do-list for the day.

Creating |   another mini-album using a Japanese technique (photos to follow).

Wearing |   pajamas. It's the weekend!

Planning |   our next family trip to celebrate our little boy's upcoming birthday in a few weeks. Hint: destination is the photo above.

Listening |   to Joey making firetruck sounds while playing in his bedroom.

Realizing |   it's only 7am and I have had 2 full cups of coffee already.

Anticipating |  tomorrow morning. I have a spa date with an old girlfriend of mine that I haven't seen in years!

Feeling |  pretty good. D & I had a really good conversation last night at dinner about...everything! Life is good. Cheers!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

You sound so very happy! And that makes me happy :)