Hi Friends!!
I was SUPER stoked to wake up to this:
...it was just the motivation I needed to get myself out of a rut! :) Thank you, Thank you Amy Tan & American Crafts!!! I am definitely looking forward to the seeing that Amy Tangerine goodness on my doorstep! I {heart} Amy Tan!
I'm behind in posting my Project Life pages from last week & a pile of PL elements for this week seems to be just sitting on my craft table. Needless to say, waking to the above email/post was exactly the motivation I needed. For now, here are a few photos that I will be including in this & last weeks layouts...
![]() |
| chef in the making. |
![]() |
| love packages. |
![]() |
| good for the soul -- supporting our local farmers! |
![]() |
| super yum! |
![]() |
| homemade pasta. |
Have a great weekend! And Happy Father's Day to all those AWESOME Daddy's out there!!
![]() |
| playing xbox together! |







3 comments:
thanks so much for your sweet words! and in case you didn't see it already... http://americancrafts.typepad.com/studio/2011/06/pow-week-wrap-up.html
!!
You rock Abby! Keep em comin.
Yeah congrats Abby! That new line looks amazing! Lucky :) Love your pictures. I love food shots. Happy Father's Day to Dave :)
Post a Comment