[ Begins Project Life 2011 Album : Vol. 2 ]
This is the first week of Joey's summer vacation! So far, it has been pretty mellow but very full of activities. Even though, he is enrolled in a summer program & camp -- I want to be able to schedule/organize fun activities for us at home. It has been an adjustment, needless to say, but very worthwhile. Lots of testing each others patience...and the other, testing the boundaries. Ha-ha. I really don't like playing 'bad cop'! But we also have a lot of great moments. One of my favorites happens in Week 24 (below)...I typed it on the date stamp card!
Week 23:
![]() |
| I am in love with his interest for art, especially, when it has to do with 'architecture'. Look at those lines!!! |
![]() |
Week 24:
For this week's layout, I decided to use the smaller inserts for journaling and incorporating the day of the week in each insert. I've neglected to use the electric typewriter for awhile so I pulled it out for this purpose...and I have to say, I still need to get used to it. If you click on the image and enlarge, you can read/see all of the typos: lots of typos and the lines are crooked! :) Oh well.
![]() |
| On the top left with the date stamp, I share one of my favorite moments! |
![]() |
| On this layout, I clustered six photos onto 1-4x6 photo. |
Thanks for reading!







No comments:
Post a Comment