...with my big brother.
It has been two weeks since I last heard from him...so I was getting a little bit worried; it doesn't help that I'm a natural worrywart. He called late Thursday night -- with the ten hour difference it was early morning for him -- good thing it was a late night for Joey so he was able to see his Uncle. It was a really nice conversation; boy do I miss him!
I am seriously thankful for today's technology. There is nothing like actually seeing the person when you are so many miles apart. It felt like he was only five minutes away...I look forward to seeing him in the next few weeks, hopefully. Be safe, bro. And remember D is really looking forward to your bro-mance when you return but I get the pancakes! Love you.


2 comments:
So cool that you got a picture of you guys chatting! Glad to hear that he is safe!
awww...glad to see that you and jay got to talk and just touch base. it must give you peace of mind and thank goodness for technology!!! i'll keep jay in my prayers for his safe return! :)
Post a Comment