Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Project Life: March Week 5 + April Week 1


I'm actually surprised with myself in keeping up with this album! I love being able to document each week & what I love most is I've been posting more on the blog because of it. I was looking at how thick and how much space I have left in the album to fit pages; I'm crossing my fingers it'll last until June. Then, I can use another album for the remaining six months of the year. 

March, Week 5:



For this week, I wanted to incorporate stamps instead of the alphabet stickers I would typically use. 


I added Joey's artwork for the week. I slipped it into an 8.5x11 protector page, cut it in half and stitched the edge.




One of the things I like to incorporate in most of my pages is evidence of my 'errands'. I have at least one day a week where I'm out & about...


April, Week 1:


This week was family week. We had relatives from the mid-west come out for several days. I focused a lot on what we did with family visiting and not too much in what we did after they left.



I inserted an 8.5x11 protector page & included all the pamphlets, shopping bag, menu from Bubba Gumps, etc...I collected from Monterrey.


UPDATE: I have last week's pages almost done -- I'm having printing issues & iMac issues -- so I'm hoping I can get it finished by end of week. Crossing my fingers!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Love your album! I'm totally in the same boat with my thick PL album. I'm hoping mine last until May! It's so darn heavy already. lol! We are on the same wave length. I started to use my stamps so the album won't be so thick! oh well ;)

jan said...

L-O-V-E all your project life pages!!! Your album is looking good!! :) For something I thought would be "too" much...I love that I'm able to document all the things that's been happening!!! Thanks so much for convincing us to get it!!

joyce said...

loved your pl pages!!! i LOVED joey's artwork and loved that you preserved it in a protective sheet and added notes to the back side of it...perfect way to remember his artwork. also, loved the beach photos with family! super cute that you focused on that! btw...you are seriously one busy mommy/chic!!! can't wait to see you!