Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Today I am...

Project Life Photo for 2.26.2011: Taken at the airport last week. I'm inside (see my silhouette) & D is outside. It was so cold (39degrees) when we arrived back home so I stayed inside while D flagged down my parents.  

Reflecting |  about the little getaway I had with my hubby last week. same destination but different experience, in such a good way. I love that man!

Thinking |  about my to-do-list for the day.

Creating  |  a 1st birthday invitation. loved how it turned out - just finished it this morning.

Wearing  |  pajamas. enjoying not having to work for a little bit.

Planning  |  our family vacation to Canada.

Listening | to Bruno Mars.

Realizing |  there is laundry waiting for me in the dryer. And I need to submit Joey's kindergarten application.

Anticipating |  our 10 year anniversary in a couple of weeks.

Feeling  |  really good about life.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a great picture :) I always love reading what people's "currents" are. xoxo