Week 1 and 2:
During these past two weeks, I really liked the idea of inserting additional protector sleeves in between the 2-page layout. I also decided to keep some of the notes written down on random paper instead of re-writing them on the PL note cards. What I really liked seeing is D's handwriting in this album!
Week 3:
It has been a few weeks into this project and it seems almost like it's part of my daily routine. I really like that!
Thanks for looking!


2 comments:
I love it Abby! I love PL! That's so awesome to have both Joey and Dave's handwriting in it. Loving everything about this! xoxo
I love it Abby! I've been meaning to ask you about you recent scrapbooking entries. I just looked at Becky's blog and I'm going to give project life a try =) Thanks for the tip! Btw-miss you!
Post a Comment