 |
| I just love this photo! ..had to share it. :) |
Love how independent he has become. Knowing how to work the macbook, the cell phones, the DVR functions, the Wii...
 |
Chef D with Sous Chef Joey making the hamburger patties. Yes, his hand got all into it -- his very first OT would be proud!
Love how he's more willing to help. We don't even have to ask. When we tell him we're going to cook or plant or take the trash out...whatever it may be. He quickly responds excitedly, "I want to help! ...Can I help?". |
 |
| His new fave, Tomica toys! Japanese toys are awesome!! |
Love his imagination. He makes different voices for different characters. He acts out the entire scenario in his imaginative play. His teacher says "we should look into theatrical summer camps". Totally cool!
 |
| Umm, this is his dinner! He has definitely developed a nice palette for good food! |
Love how being the picky-eater is almost non-existent. He loves our cooking. The best compliment ever is when he says "my favorite". Just the other day, he had roasted cauliflower & loved it.
 |
| One of his best friends, Hailey. They go to different schools now but he always reminds me that its "Play-date Time with Hailey". |
Love how much he LOVES to play & visit his best friends. He tells me, "Mama, I want to play...Play with my friends who are my size".
 |
| He lost his first tooth on January 31st. He was so excited about the ToothFairy's visit. Such a cool story; its documented in Project Life, which I'm hoping to post the pictures this weekend! |
Love how he woke up the morning after leaving a little note & tooth for the fairy and saying, "Mama, I have bad news, the toothfairy didn't visit last night"...Too cute! He didn't see the letter under his pillow.
 |
| So, history is "I don't like chocolate"...Correction: he doesn't like milk chocolate (took us a while to find this out), he LOVES dark chocolate! |
Love how he LOVES chocolate! ...that's all I have to say.
 |
| These were taken off Becky Higgins blog. I love the idea of this! |
Love his answers.
I love you, Joey!
Thanks for reading.
1 comment:
Joey is so awesome! And he has some pretty awesome parents too :) I love seeing how much he has grown. Go out and celebrate. You deserve it! xoxo
Post a Comment