![]() |
| Project Life Photo for 2.7.11 -- This is me after a nice morning workout. |
Typically for me, Sunday morning sets the barometer for how my week will turn out... Didn't like yesterday so much so I kinda want a do-over. :)
Last weekend, I had a minor sprain in my right wrist (I'm right-handed) -- which meant I had to wear a wrist splint, take Advil to alleviate the constant throbbing, not work (serious boo!), constantly treat it with hot pads/cold compress (annoying), couldn't d o a n y t h i n g! I've realized since then that I don't know how to relax. I'm always on the move. I'm a control freak. I get bored very easily. I have a to-do-list & I want to accomplish them. I don't know how to just chill... So, as the week went on -- I accepted it but went completely on the other side of chill -- umm, l a z y! I took lazy to entirely different level; not one that I'm very proud of. I felt lazy. My body felt "heavy", my brain felt "empty"...Blech!!! Don't like the feeling at all.
So, that was my Sunday --- yesterday...and Saturday. I did, however, managed to get my butt into the shower on Saturday evening so I can see my girlfriends (of over 20 years) for dinner... Getting home at 1:30am didn't help my cause for Sunday...all.day.long.
Woke up this morning. Feeling yuck! ...I seriously didn't want my week to start this way. With some hubby encouragement, I got myself off that 'trip' and started over again. Hello Do-Over! So far, I've done everything on my to-do-list which equates to "it's going to be a really good day". And some of it actually involved a healthy "not doing anything".
Have a great week!!!

1 comment:
Boo on your wrist! Glad you had a wonderful "Start Over" and things are looking better. BTW - you look fantastic mama! Jeb and I started to run again yesterday and typing this is painful - lol!
Post a Comment