Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekends with the Rivera's

  

This is my brother's family. We have recently found out that my brother will be stationed out in the middle east for awhile a long time so we've planned a few weekends together until he has to leave; they live about eight hours away... Most of these photos were taken by him. I love how we share the same passion in capturing everyday moments that are special to us. I think he's a lot better than me when it comes to understanding SLR's though. Hanging out with them literally takes up the entire day and really our entire visit. My parents are wiped out by the time we have to leave for home. Here are a few photos taken while visiting them.

This me & M anxiously awaiting Bruno Mar's opening surprise performance. And those are D's fingers, ha-ha.

Bruno Mars. LOVE 'em!!!
Maroon 5!
One Republic. A new favorite of mine!

M & I out at Flemings taking advantage of Restaurant Week!

The cousins: Joey, Jason & Mia. Jason is SO GOOD with them! Joey calls him  the "silly cousin".

And this is when D & I can really go out and not feel so guilty with leaving Joey. You can't go wrong with the grandparents and cousins! Totally guilt-free!!

We have a few more weekends scheduled with them. My brother works a lot so when he has a few days off from work in a row, we are so there!!! Cheers for more family time...can't wait for more!! Thanks for reading!
    

No comments: