Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I-SPY

"I {Heart} Joe"...so true, so true!

A really good friend of mine had this cup of joe one day & realized there was something special about the coffee sleeve! Before I could even ask to have her save it for me -- it was dropped in the mail, on it's way to my house. She's the best! I love little stuff like this -- I have a collection of wine labels (a new interest for me) and collecting anything that has "Joe" in it. And yes, I do frame it or do something creative with it & hang it up on the wall. Thank you for thinking of my little man!

Love good friends and love opening up cute mail!


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Ahhh, so sweet! I {heart} Joey too!! Love it! xoxo

jan said...

i heart joe too!! it put a smile on my face when i saw it!! just a warm thought to go with warm coffee. hmmm now i'll always be on lookout for anything "joe" related! heheheh. love & hugs xoxo

joyce said...

cute...cute...CUTE! jan told me about the coffee sleeve and when i saw it...it made my heart smile! your little man is definitely loved! :)