
Album Cover: I decided to use the photo we are using in our christmas cards this year. I printed this on sticky back canvas (same material as the album cover). I added some Ali E. digital words to the bottom of the photo and wrapped the photo with a curly, felt ribbon. If you know me, I always place everything off-centered. :) I've never been quite the fan of symmetry.
Day 1: Joey marking everything he wants from a Toys-R-Us catalog. Too cute!

Day 2: These are my thoughts of how much different this holiday season will be without two very special family members. Days following Thanksgiving and leading up to December have been emotionally difficult for me. So, I shared my thoughts...and kept them (somewhat) hidden.

Day 3: We are in my car and Joey's being SO silly. I was telling him to show me the number three and he was just in a silly mood and kept showing every number but the number three...Too Funny! So, of course, I documented 'five fingers' on day three.

Day 4: I used the 4-snowflakes to represent the number. Here we are...one of our favorite traditions -- trekking to the Santa Cruz mountains to find that perfect tree!! Indeed, we found it...and it's gi-normous!!! :)

The back of Day 4.

Day 5: A collection of all the christmas cards we've celebrated with Joey. All "5" of them! I adhered the felt pocket on a 8x5 protector sheet and inside the clear sheet are the christmas cards...the card in the felt pocket is of 2008... 2009 christmas card, to follow...

Stay tuned for more days to come. I'm having a wonderful time putting this album together... We are definitely feeling the Christmas spirit around here...
3 comments:
perfection Abby! Your pages always make me smile. You are so creative. Love the picture of Joey! I feel like I can smell your Christmas tree! xoxo
Oh my goodness! I LOVE the canvas fabric. I love the simplicity, clean lines, colors, and your off-centeredness! I love how you incorporate digital scrapping. I'm going to try that on some of my pages too. Thank you for the inspiration! Love it!
WOW WOW WOW
Post a Comment