Thursday, December 3, 2009

December Daily 2009

It's that favorite time of the year where I create this daily journal for the month of December sharing how we Setti's celebrate this wonderful season. Typically, I would have the pages ready to go in November so all I would have to do is add the daily photos...but I decided to do it a little different this year. I'm just going to take my time and create the pages, little by little, each day... Although, I am taking daily photos to add into the album for when I get around to printing them. This photo was taken today...and so far I'm seven days deep into it!!

Pages to follow...

Happy December!!

4 comments:

jan said...

i'm already loving what i see!! can't wait to see the end result!! you & jenny rock with your december dailys!! xoxoxo

morningstar said...

This is SO much fun! I can't wait to see your pages, Abby!

Jenny said...

I already love it too! Love the red felt pocket for your card too :) Hurry up and do more because I can't wait to see more! xoxo

wena said...

abs - loving this! because this is so much more of a hectic time, i'm doing exactly what you're doing. a little bit day by day. it's also reminding me to take december one day @ a time, no matter how overwhelming it is.

you are so talented so i just KNOW your pages are going to inspire! xo