Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Treasure.

circa July 2005...his first week at home.

Reading Jenny's challenge on our scrap-blog got me really inspired. I think the subject of motherhood pulled me right out of my creative rut. Very easily, I might add. So, I'm searching and searching for photos to create for the layout. This one I found a few weeks ago when D finally downloaded all the photos from his old cell phone. This photo warms my heart, instantly. As you can see, I'm very sleep deprived but very happy & content with my new role as Mama. Seeing Joey, a few days old, reminds me how blessed I truly am. I'm so thankful to D for providing me the option of staying home to raise our little guy. I wouldn't trade this for the world!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love this picture of you and Joey! Can't wait to see what scrap goodness comes out of your hands! love you!

Jocelyn S. Lomahan said...

Honey, this photo is what it's all about