Saturday, September 12, 2009

Finding an excuse to blog...

I'm cleaning up my iPhoto and found some scrapbook layouts that I don't think I have posted yet? ...Also, its a good reason to blog. :) A lot of emotionally turn-of-events have been happening that I just wanted to write about something uplifting. Here goes...

This is a digital layout I quickly created after Jenny & Jillian visited me back in mid-August. This is a trip that almost didn't happen...so thankful it did! It was a very good distraction for things that were happening during this time...I loved this Girls' Weekend!


This is a layout I created with the ScrapGals in San Diego. I had so much fun this evening.
I love reconnecting with old friends.



This is a 2-page layout from Joey's summer. I only documented the half-way point of the summer... D + I were trying to make the most of this week since it shared the same week of the passing of a very dear companion. I miss you fuzzies!



My birthday this year has been 'different' compared to most birthdays. D + I are celebrating it 12 days later, which is tomorrow. :) The photo below is one of the gifts I received. I haven't used any of it yet...I just LOVE looking at it! Instantly warms my heart and puts a smile on my face.

Uplifting indeed!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You deserve every moment to be uplifted! I love that I've seen all your pages in person :) And omg - you got MORE thickers?! I spy lots of good paper & the TH mini stapler!!!! I can't wait to see what you create with it. Talk to you tomorrow! love you!!!!

jan said...

Loved the pages Abby!! You really are a pro at what you do, thanks for sharing!! So many great & creative ideas.

Have fun watching Wicked Tues night and even if it's 12 days later at least you're still celebrating...that's all that matters! Love all the scrap goodies!!!