Guess who turned 4?
I cannot believe how fast time goes by. This little guy has developed quite the personality over the past few weeks. Really, this isn't the same little guy we knew only a few months ago. He is full of chatter...he even has some humor, he's definitely a comedian. The kid doesn't know what "comfortable silence" means. There isn't a dull moment. He is known at his preschool for having "one-liners" or the kid who will have his own talk show. He is 'too cool for words' to even describe what he says and how he says it. If you haven't met him, you need to...it's the only way to know what exactly I'm talking about. This is the Thank You card I made. I love this photo of him!We started his birthday by waking up to presents. Then, he had a little party at his preschool. And his special request to not sing the birthday song was granted. Afterwards, we headed to the Disney store and picked out a Cars (movie themed) toy... Went home, took a nap...then off to Chuck E. Cheese; his pick -- he's never been, he's only seen the TV commercials with a surprise visit from his grandparents!
He had an awesome day...In his words, "Mama, I'm so happy". Very cool!
1 comment:
So adorable...I love this picture!!! Joey certainly has A LOT of personality...the things he says makes me laugh & then leaves me smiling even more afterwards!! Glad he enjoyed his special day!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment