Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Day!

D should be teeing off as we speak! He left pretty early this morning with his buddy, Mike, to share their Daddy's Day on the golf course. He woke up to Joey handing him a stack of little gifts saying "Happy Father's Day" with a nice peck on the lips! It was a sweet moment, I wish I had my camera. He & I practiced it all day yesterday...so happy it was a success! One of Daddy's little gifts is a little brag book he can display at his office.

I gathered a handful of photos of just the two of them taken since D took upon his new role as Daddy. They're also my favorite photos! You will see as you look at each page the special bond that has developed between the two of them...D has always been hands-on from the very beginning. He is a wonderful Daddy to Joey and one day Joey will tell him the same!

Cheers to all the Daddy's out there! Enjoy!

it says "the beginning"


"early mornings" "evening feedings"

"a walk at the zoo" "tickles...more tickles"

"pointer" "exploring the aquarium"

on the right side there's a "{heart} you" clear page with his writing on it, see below...

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It's beautiful!!! I'm sure Dave loved it :) I love looking at all those pictures - especially the beginning ones. And how cute is Joey's handwriting on the clear page! Very very cute! It's such a beautiful album Abby! Dave is a wonderful dad. Tell him we said Happy Father's Day!

morningstar said...

Such a sweet brag book! You can really tell by the photos what an awesome hands-on dad D really is. Love it! It's soooo telling.

Jocelyn S. Lomahan said...

beautiful! love every inch of it