...is four days late, I realize. I didn't expect this week to be so busy! During my usual "creative time", I would find myself exhausted and taking a nap. The good side is I've been really good about collecting daily things/documenting/carrying my camera with me wherever I go...so there will be pages I'll be working on pretty soon here...just not today unfortunately.
I haven't even been able to peek at Jenny, Joce and Beckie's pages until about 15 minutes ago! Did I mention 'Crazy Week'...it has been? Christmas decor festivities will begin on Saturday morning. We are planning on making a trip to our storage facility to pick up Christmas goodies and hopefully by Sunday, our exterior will be well-lit with twinkle lights and our interior will smell like Christmas! Next weekend, we are trekking to the Santa Cruz mountains to chop our tree down; a tradition we do every year! Definitely looking forward to the weekend...
Until then, here's the cover of my album!

...to be continued...
Edited: I forgot to mention, I had purchased the album from Evalicious. She had already pre-cut the pages and put it together. She had bits and pieces of fabric, vintage dictionary pages, music pieces and these really cute-handmade-button-embellishments. I used her art journal as a foundation and changed it up as I went through my days of the month. She's brilliant; check her on etsy!
2 comments:
Glad to see you have joined us!!!
HURRY UP and post your wonderful pages :)
You are so sweet...I just got my package full of goodies today in the mail..thank you so much!!!!
Post a Comment