Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Want Joey's Computer" + Ice Cream!

...is what Joey says when he wants to play with "our" computers. So I gave him my laptop (the one I haven't used since converting to Apple) to play with. The first thing he does is puts it on the floor and lays on his belly...it's so darn cute! I love these moments!



BIG NEWS! The kiddo loves ice cream. This is something he would always refuse to "try". Everytime we get a chance to offer him ice cream, it would result in a meltdown because he doesn't want to try it, his therapists tried it in session - no luck...and Holy-Batman, out of no where I'm eating ice cream and he wants some? Huh? So, I handed it over and quickly grabbed the camera. I didn't care for aperture, I didn't care for lighting...I just wanted evidence! LOL!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congrats!!!! And of course he would love ice cream - who doesn't! I'm jumping up and down celebrating with you!!! And I love the blurry picture of Joey eating ice cream - you captured the moment really well. You guys have worked so hard with Joey and now look what he can do - whoo hoo!