Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's Coming...

Twilight the movie, that is!!


I've read all four books and loved every bit of it. Because I liked it so much I read it twice! I could've read it a few more times but when I was out of town one day when my in-law's were in town...Dave loaned the books out to my MIL. She's an avid reader -- more of a non-fiction reader...and I was surprised she actually liked the book! 
As we all probably know, the movie comes out on Friday!! Can't see it on opening night but we (Dave and I) will be seeing on Sunday -- YAY for date nights!!! I was actually surprised when Dave said he wouldn't mind seeing the movie with me. He saw the preview for the first time and said "that's something I wouldn't mind watching". Twilight is soooo not up his alley...so I was genuinely surprised.  Jenny, Jocelyn and Mei...don't share details of the movie until after Sunday! :)

Onto scrapbook goodness...I've been working on the December Daily album (inspired, of course, by Ali) these past couple of weeks. It's pretty much finished (will post photos later) but I still have to add the numbers to the days. Here's a little peek into the album. ***Jenny & Joce: Since I know both of you are working on the albums, look for something in the mail this week. The photo is a hint as to what you'll be receiving. :) I was at the LSS and I couldn't resist and I had to get one for both of you too...so make sure you leave out one day for Jenni Bowlin! Don't forget to post photos of your pages before December 1st.


6 comments:

Jenny said...

Abby,
You are the bomb digity :) I can't believe you found these!!!!! I loved how you used the circle stamp around the number - you know I'm going to have to copy you. Your album looks so good! Thanks for thinking of me :)

rebeccaharper said...

Yeah... I love looking at your 25 days... I should post mine soon!!! we should keep in touch and keep each other acountable..

rebeccaharper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SherE1 said...

So did you like the movie? We all went to see it on Friday night - Abarabars, Velascos and the kiddos. Jannette and I are so obsessed with the Twilight series it's pretty ridiculous. I've pretty much recruited everyone I know to read the books - even Alfred read Twilight! LOL!

Jocelyn S. Lomahan said...

Abby: you're so sweet! It's so funny, I'm so anxious for tomorrow (being the 1st and all). In fact I'm missing three days worth of pages so I'm so excited!!!

BTW: I ended up watching Twilight again 3 days later with Jay (our date night), and Jay actually thought it was ok, afterwards he kept asking me about all of the characters...so not quite the chick flick I thought :) (or they just really love us...ha ha ha)

rebeccaharper said...

Where are those pages Abby????