Joey's early intervention program for the last 11 months has finally come to an end. It was a bitter-sweet day for everyone. For the last 11 months, I have been attending class with Joey. This gave me an opportunity to better understand Joey's challenges, diagnosis and ways to deal & work with the methodologies & techniques at home. Joey has come a long way since last August, we are so proud of all his hard work and successes!
We are so thankful to everyone who has helped him along this past year, truly are...
Here's a glimpse of Joey's last day at school...You'll see homemade cupcakes made just for Joey & his friends since they were also celebrating his birthday (the kiddos graduate at their 3rd birthday). Enjoy!
2 comments:
Yeah - congrats to Joey! Super cute pictures too :) I'm glad you got those pictures of the PECS. You gotta do that layout Ali did of Simon's PECS - haa haa! And the cupcakes look too good to eat. How exciting for him to start this new adventure. xoxoxo love you!
How wonderful for Joey! Congratulations....the pictures are FANTASTIC!!! I agree with Jenny, love the PECS pictures...and I know exactly which Ali layout she's talking about :) (Boy, we're all crazy!) ha ha ha.....But seriously, kudos to the little man....we are all supporting you all and cheering you on!!!!!
Post a Comment