Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Almost 3!

I have three mini-albums I'm working on; two of which are gifts & very behind on. I have this habit of beginning one when I'm inspired by it...then I leave it (unfinished) when the inspiration has subsided temporarily...and then, I begin another project...  Joey has experienced so many milestones in just the past few months that I felt I needed to document it and most importantly scrap about it or else it'll just sit on top of the 'ideas-to-do-list'.  Have I mentioned Joey's baby album ends at  3 months old and resumes at age 1-1/2 years old?

I created this mini-album called Almost 3! -- the nice thing about this is I can still add more pages as we approach his 3rd birthday. All the materials I used are from my Scarlet Lime  kit. I really had a good time creating this album because all the photos and memories are still so fresh in my mind...and it's current!














3 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! It's so cute! I can't wait to get my hands on it and physically see it in person in a few days. I love all the different sizes and all the transparencies. Beautiful mini album!

morningstar said...

You take scrapbooking to a whole different level. I absolutely love it! I want to make one for Fiona. Geez, where do I begin??? Wow!

Jocelyn S. Lomahan said...

HI Abby...found you through Jenny's blog....your son is just adorable and I've heard so many great things about your family and you..I hope to see you again soon.... I ran into your brother about a year ago at Disneyland..as they say...It's a small world after all!!!!