Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Realization + Project Life Peek + my Love for Instagram

taken with my iPhone.

Realization:
I have seriously neglected this blog! Days have been really full...and fun! I think I just need to upload those photos and blog about it already. There is so much to share that I just need to do it!! :)

Project Life:
I've been taking a lot of photos with my iPhone & with iCloud making it so convenient with PhotoStream... uploading from the SLR takes a little longer to reach iPhoto. Anyways, here's a little a peek to my cover and I'm planning to post JanuaryPL in the next week; that is the goal anyways. I have a different approach in creating my pages this year so I'm excited to write about it!! Obviously, it requires photos -- definitely in the next post!

Instagram:
I totally LOVE Instagram!! I love making InstaFriends and being inspired by them. It's such a cool way of documenting your life as well. Here's a quick collage I put together using Instagram & the iPhone!



Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

just wanted to stop by and say it all looks great!! :)

my cup-a-joe! said...

Thanks Jen! I'm not completely sold on it yet...but thank you!! :)