Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jump Shot + Currents

Holy Batman! Where has the time gone? Life flies by so fast...honestly, sometimes its really hard to catch up -- which in my case, it's obvious with this blog.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Friends & my crazy Family!! :)

So much is going on for me this new year. I have to say, I love it -- I love being really busy & active but at the same time, I haven't grasp my new routine that all the regular stuff is being left in the dust, quite literally. I've been happy but not happy about playing catch up! I like to be in control -- because I am certifiably a control freak -- and there have been no signs of control on this end. Big sigh.

But...overall this is how I feel: lol...

This is our 4th year of doing NYE Jump Shots! ...I even got my MIL to do one, hilarity! You will see the pics in the next Project Life post! Hee!
Speaking of jumping...
I've been wanting to jump on her Currents bandwagon, so here goes: YAY!

date: 1.24.12
location: home
watching: today show
listening: sara bareilles
eating: peanut butter on 9-grain toast
drinking: cup.a.joe
enjoying: my time at home, alone
thinking: about what to wear today
loving: pilates
wondering: what's next on my to-do-list
creating: project life pages
wanting: another lulu outfit

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jen said...

cool jump shot! what an awesome tradition :)
and i have always loved Tina's "currents" installments.
hope 2012 is lovely for you!! :)