we've been crafting and getting spoiled.
![]() |
| Getting album ready for Joey's upcoming Spring Break! |
"We" meaning my Mom and I. :) She's just as creative as I am. She's been knitting all week long. So far, I have two new scarves and Joey has a new hat. We visited the the fabric store twice this week...I think we are due for another one today. And, I just might drop into the LLS; I'm running low on paint. For this project, I'm using Ali's concept in having the album ready before your trip & scrap as you go... Finished album to follow.
You know when you find yourself reading blogs...and the blog post has a link to something interesting and you click on it and find yourself reading or finding something really cool? Well, I did but I think I got lost in all the blogs I was reading & now I don't know where I made this cool image. I ran into a blog where it has the original "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster/image & you can tweak it and make it your own. And now, I can't seem to locate the website. Oh well...this is what I came up with!
That's Joey & his Papa. My parents are visiting this week. And when they are here...they always take him on a trip to the Lego Store followed by ice cream. Here, they are on their way to having some 'dessert' as Joey would call it.
We also made a trip to In & Out -- my Mom & Joey's favorite! I think he really just likes getting the hats & stickers! :)
And this is how I ended my Saturday night with a girlfriend:
We are anticipating Daddy's arrival from Italy. He comes home today!!! We've missed him terribly! I always love having my parents here -- Joey & I are so spoiled! Joey gets to play all day long, assemble Legos with his Nana, garden with his Papa...and all of my everyday chores are done before I get around to doing them! :) Hope all is having a great weekend so far.





2 comments:
so cute! love that you document joey and nana/papa time! he loves them!!!
So great you & your mom have girl time...and the added plus 2 new scarves to wear out!! :) Love Joey & Papa time...so sweet how much he loves both of them! Glad you're taking time to enjoy yourself!
Post a Comment