Grandma was here for 5 days last week in time to share in the fireworks together! What an AWESOME weekend for us all. I love the relationship these two are developing together... They had a lot of sweet moments together...and a lot of hilarious moments! One funny moment was when Grandma was pretending she was Buzz Lightyear. Seriously LOL! As you can see in the photos, it was Pajama Day all five days she was here. Yes, he did change into day clothes but the kid LOVES his dinosaur PJs! I don't blame him -- if I could stay in my PJs all day long...I would too!
Thanks for looking!! More to come this week... We are in the midst of getting all the preparations together for the little man's 5th birthday! Check out the invitation I made...
He is definitely looking forward to his first birthday party experience! We are definitely looking forward to it! He was very involved in the planning process -- he chose his guest-list, his three character themed party and...his one special request: "I don't want to sing the birthday song". If you know Joey -- you'll know why he doesn't like the song. He really just wants to play with all of his friends! ...Wish granted, Buddy!!!
Have a great week!!





1 comment:
I want to stay in my pj's all day too :) Your MIL looks great! I'm glad everybody had a good time. I'm sooooooo excited that we will be able to make Joey's party! Can't wait to see you all! xoxo
Post a Comment