Five years ago this little guy was born!!




I can't imagine life without this little man. I have to say I've never met a harder-working kid in my life -- especially in the last six months. So many good things, so much progress...such a happy kid. He even told me this morning "Mama, I'm so happy". Melts my heart instantly. As you've read in the past he doesn't like the Happy Birthday song to be sung to him. This morning D & I asked if we could and he replied, "Yes, but very quietly"...and so we did. Every birthday one of my wishes is "I hope he doesn't cry this year"...This morning, I was the teary-eyed one when we sang to him. Such a special moment for all three of us!
Happy, Happy 5th Birthday Joey!!!
(this was taken this morning with one of his gifts)
A few of his favorite things:
1. Loves Toy Story Anything!
2. Loves to swing on the play structure!
3. Loves to color & write out the alphabets.
4. Loves freeway signs & having them printed out.
5. Still in love with garages -- residential & commercial!
6. Loves to ride his bike, walks in the neighborhood & visiting neighbors (esp the Okuda Family).
7. His favorite colors: Blue, Pink, Orange, Green & sometimes Yellow
8. Loves to sing to John Mayer, Coldplay, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Green Day & Train...to name a few.
9. Best Friends are Hailey, Maya & Tanner.
10. Loves Pizza, Strawberry Jam sandwiches, and dinosaur chicken nuggets with a side of bar-b-que Popchips & fresh strawberries.
HUGE birthday party coming up!!! Stay tuned!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Joey! He's grown so much - in every single aspect :) I'm so glad we were able to spend his special day with him. I'm so excited to see how much more Joey will continue to amaze all of us! Lots of hugs and kisses to you all!
...happy birthday dear joey, happy birthday to you! and many more wonderful birthdays to follow. so proud of your hard work and all that you've accomplished! see you soon! xo
oh So very cute!
Post a Comment