Monday, May 17, 2010

Week in the Life 2010 Album!

So here it is. I loved the process for making this album; much more than the previous time. Not sure why though? I especially enjoyed taking my time in choosing the photos I wanted to use, what paper, what type of layout, page protectors, etc. I do love all the memories captured during this week. It was one of my favorite weeks to document...all just by chance. Nothing was really planned -- we did have a lot of things scheduled -- but then, we had a couple of days when nothing was planned. This album is a huge project (huge undertaking I think) -- I'm so glad I did it! With three camera choices to pick from (SLR, Point & Shoot and my good ol' Blackberry) depending on what type of day it was going to be for me definitely made the project little bit less cumbersome and more enjoyable!

This is the album binder I originally chose - I decided to change it but that's only for the reason of being "consistent and matching the other albums on the shelf" purpose.


Cover Page:


Each day consists of one 8.5x11 intro page with an outline of what happened in the day, one baseball card protector page mixed with journaling and bits & pieces of the day, one mixed 3.5x5 protector page with photos & its description and ends with an 8.5x11 protector page.

Monday:


Tuesday:


Wednesday:


Thursday:


Friday:


Saturday:


Sunday:


Last Page:


CHEERS!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

LOVE IT Abby! You are so right - it's so much work getting ready/preparing/putting it all together. But when you see the end product, you can't help but smile. Love taking a peek into your crazy busy life! Those 3x5 page protectors are cool. Love how you added captions to your pictures. So many cool pictures. Now we can move on and play with our Slice - lol! xoxo

JaeDeeVee said...

Love, love, love it!!! You amaze me with your creativity and passion. =)

borcherding said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your album!!

Jocelyn S. Lomahan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! My favorite picture is the one of you and Joey walking...and dang girl, you look GOOD!!!!!! you do such a fantastic job on this album...so inspiring :) Have fun in Veags this weekend :) post pics please