
I had to play around with the photo so you can see Joey's face in the mirror. The original didn't have really good exposure. Nonetheless, here you can see his face! I wanted to document the little stuff this little guy comes up with to say...He cracks me up!!!
1. Approaching any traffic light, he will almost always say out loud "Red is to stop. Green is to go. And Yellow is to drive faster." Seriously makes me laugh-out-loud everytime.
2. D & I were having a 'loud discussion' the other day (Mama & Daddy weren't very happy campers) and Joey comes into the room and says "Mama, what's the matter...What's wrong...Why are you whining?" Instantly made D & I laugh...well, jokes on me, D was really dying laughing.
3. Lately, I've been taking video footage of Joey through my mobile phone; the video camera is too much 'focus' on him and the mobile phone isn't so invasive... So I'll take 2 or 3 minute footage on various days. This one video he loves watching of himself. I'll ask him his name and he'll bark like a dog (silly) or ribbit like a frog. But the funny thing is he'll comment on himself and say "Mama, he's craaaaazzzy" (laughing) and then he'll say "he's soooo cute".
4. We had a conversation the other day:
J: Mama, what do squirrels say?
M: I don't know...I know they eat acorns (I'm making chomping sounds)
J: Mama, can I eat acorns?
M: Oh no, acorns are only for squirrels.
J: Gonna get a tummy ache?
M: Yah, you don't want to get a tummy ache.
J: Oh...I don't love tummy aches. :)
5. He loves singing. And this little guy can carry a tune! Mama is so proud. The only thing about Joey singing is he likes to do it all by himself and not have anyone join him -- boo! D & I love singing out loud in the car...Until one day. He's a huge John Mayer fan so I was surprised when he asked, "Mama, I want to sing the "best friend" song"; it's the "Lucky" song by Jason M. and Colbie C. The best part is he'll sing the "boy" part and I will sing the "girl" part. Such a great moment. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...now all three of us are singing in the car out loud.
Good times!
4 comments:
Joey is a funny little guy with such a big personality!! I love it!!! It's no wonder you're always laughing at what he says hahahaha :) Thanks for sharing the stories!! Love the picture you took too! XOXOXO
This is so funny Abby! Joey is becoming quite the talker. And I LOVE the loud frog noises he was making last night too - too cute! Great picture too :) I tell you, he has come so far in just these past few months. Good work mama!
omg!!! i was laughing out loud reading the joey stories! i love it & your little guy has sooo much personality!!! he's a total boy (yellow light + whining comments) and he's just so funny! full of character. thanks for sharing abby...i feel like you're actually telling me the stories in person!!!! lol...still cracking up!!!!
What a great compliation of Joey stories! He's got quite the personality! =) And GREAT taste in music!
Post a Comment