
{I realized as I was putting this collage together that my brother + SIL weren't in any of the photos, why? Jay was the one behind the camera in most of the photos...Thanks for taking your camera + taking pictures + sharing them}
We celebrated our 6 year anniversary in my hometown, San Diego. We didn't have much planned, just dinner at a nice restaurant for that evening. D woke up that morning wanting to change things up a bit. We decided to cancel our dinner reservations (prior to this day, we had already canceled our 2 day stay in Vegas) and make our day about family.
So, we started the morning with breakfast with my brother + his family. Then, the two of us had sushi for lunch and went to a local casino. Spent the late afternoon with the entire family at Seaport Village (a few miles away from the church we got married in), dinner at my dad's favorite restaurant, Red Lobster (he's so cute) and ended the evening goofing around at my parents house.
I have to say, it was one of the best anniversary's we've had. I love it when D spontaneously changes things last minute...it always turns out awesome + extra special! Love you, Love you, Love you, Love you D...Happy Days Together Always!!!
3 comments:
Happy Happy Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like you spent the most perfect day with Dave and your family on your special day :) I could actually hear the happiness coming through on your post. Congrats!!! xoxo
happy happy 6th! i love the pic of your stroller tag that says "setti" :)
xo
I LOVE your collage! It defintely tells a story. Geez, Abby, you're so digitally savy! Teach me! Teach me!
Post a Comment