Happy 11 Years Jeff + Jenny!

*this is a layout i did for jenny last year celebrating their anniversary*
D and I love this couple...and their kids! We've grown to know the Alfonso's more and more in such the little time we've known each other. Jenny, is such an inspiration to me...for her advocacy for Autism, 11 years of marriage -- that's an inspiration in and of itself, she's a hard-working mom & wife, her ways of giving -- she always seems to put everyone else's happiness first before her own -- she just has this quality about her that makes you just want to be happy. Even if I call her and I don't get a chance to vent about my frustrations, just hearing how happy she is about life in general...makes me forget about the little frustrations I've been probably stewing on (for the last few days or weeks). She is such a wonderful friend. I love how 'even-keeled' she seems to be about everything. I love that about her; although, she would probably disagree. I am so thankful for going shopping with her cousins that one day back in June 2007!
Cheers to 11 years + to awesome friendships!
1 comment:
Abby,
That was such a sweet surprise to read that! My first thought was to disagree and say that I'm not all those wonderful things you said about me. But instead I will take it, savor it, and enjoy it. When I am having one of those down days, I will come here and reread what you wrote about me. I am the lucky one to have you as my friend. Thank you for the many hours of shared laughter, frustration, tears and joy. Love you!
Post a Comment