September came and went! So many good things happened this month: my 34th birthday. Santa Barbara. LA Dodger home game. George Lopez at the Warfield. Joey saying, "I like my camera, Mama" (I, like, my are a huge deal). Babysitter. Date nights. Scrapbook. PSL's are in season (Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks). Twilight Saga finished in 4 days and I'm starting all over again. Photography class...so many good things...and more to come this month.
I started the "Week in the Life" album on Monday. Dave has been such a trooper with me on this project; I'm beginning to think he's enjoying it just as much as I am. I haven't even asked to take a photo...he just picks up the camera when he 'sees' an everyday moment happening... I have taken over 300 photos thus far...crazy, I know..but so worth it when I look back at the album two years from now... Jenny and I have been wanting to do this album for a couple of years; it's going to be a lot of fun putting it together in a couple of weeks with her! We have so much in common with what scrapbook product we like that I won't be surprised if it looked like we were creating the same album. :)
Here are a few photos of some scrapbook goodness created this month and a couple of photos from Monday that I will be including into the album.
I have this thing about including so many photos on one layout. I struggle with one photo per layout. And since I wanted to focus just on words + photos...here's what I came up with.

Saying the word "want" is huge! This was the first time he said it...of course, it had to be associated with television.

Again, so many photos all in one layout!

I typically don't scraplift but when Ali Edwards' inspires me...this is what happens! I think it turned out pretty good considering I didn't have the same product used in hers.

These are photos taken from Joey of himself when he discovered the cool clicking sound of my camera. Loved how he captured himself!

Monday, washing dishes...Daddy says, "Joey say Cheese"...and for some reason, he always points to his face when you say "cheese"..Hmm?

This Dave playing Guitar Hero after Joey went to bed...every night...

2 comments:
OMG - your layouts are soooooo cute! Now I'm totally going to scraplift all of them :) Seriously, I can't tell you which one is my favorite because they are all so good. I love that you put as many photos as you can & you really use all your products! And that is so cute that Dave is just taking your picture whenever he can.
So funny that Joey does that thing w/ his finger on his cheek when he poses for the camera.
And did I tell you how much I love your layouts!!!
AWESOME AWESOME layouts...My favorite is the one with the Well Done! (the 3nd one down) SOOO CUTE!!!!
Actually, Jenny is right...they are ALL great!
can't wait to see more of your creations :)
Post a Comment