Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SATC!


Guess who's coming to town?

Reading Kelly's blog made me want to write about Sex and the City too...the excitement building up to May 30th is beyond me! I was watching an Oprah show about SATC the movie earlier in the month & all I could think about were my girlfriends from San Diego (Sher, Jae and Apple). We were so into watching the show on HBO! I think we even watched the show over the phone together -- by far, one of my favorite pastimes! Unfortunately, I live about 500 miles away and can't share the moment with them! Of course, I thought of ways of getting my butt down to San Diego so we can celebrate with Cosmo's together...but no luck! :(  It doesn't matter...I know we'll be thinking about each other as we watch the movie! Love you Ladies...Miss you much too!

Here's one of my favorite quotes from SATC:
Carrie: "Let's be honest. Sometimes there is nothing harder in life than being happy for somebody else. Like lottery winners. Or extremely successful people who are 27. And there's that hell on earth that only your closest friends can inflict on you -- the baby shower".  

And here's another one (Carrie's answering machine message):
"Hi. I'm not here but my shoes are, so leave them a message."

Two more days!!! :)

2 comments:

SherE1 said...

Aw, Abs! I wish you were here so we could have a SATC night! For sure you'll be with me in spirit! I'll have a cosmo for ya *wink*!

JaeDeeVee said...

Oh, I so wish we were all together for this event!!! It definitely won't be the same without you. I'll have a cosmo for you too!! Pumpin' and dumpin'... Now that's real love for ya!!