Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Unexpected.


Last week I had two and a half sweet surprises. 

Surprise 1: My favorite flowers from D. 

Surprise 2: The barista made this...So sweet!

It has been a full couple of weeks and we only have more full weeks to come. Although I love how we are living our lives...a few things get left on the back burner. One of them is my quiet time. Quiet time equates to sanity for me. It used to be me time but I've been getting a lot more of that lately which is so healthy for the soul & fulfilling but nowadays when time gets so busy quiet time is a necessity. I think D noticed it. And he came home we these (surprise one). Makes my heart smile. Daisies are my favorite! ...instantly makes me happy. 

Surprise two...well, why wouldn't that be a nice surprise! Maybe she felt it was one of those days for me, ha-ha. 

...Surprise and the half is we got word that Joey's kindergarten app has moved onto the next step in the process. Yeah!!

Have a nice day friends!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Ahhhh, very sweet surprises! So sweet that you got flowers :) And I love the heart! How cool is that?!

jan said...

love gerber daisies and hearts!! very sweet of dave. and the heart in the coffee...read somewhere that if a heart is made...the coffee was made right by the barista ;) thought of this when i read it!!

btw...great news about joey's kinder app! hoping you get your quiet time soon! luv ya! xoxox