
5 years. Of love and friendship. Ups and downs. Good and bad. Communication and totally lacking communication. Laughter and tears. Dirty dishes-dirty diapers-dog poop. Bliss and pain. Holidays and everydays. Silence and noise. Changing perspectives, changing homes, changing jobs, changing lifestyles, changing needs, changing desires, changing wants, realizing dreams...a million transitions...of peace and fury. Supporting. Challenging. Finding Balance...learning who we are and growing into who we want to be. Becoming stronger individuals. Becoming a stronger unit. Letting one another grow and develop and become. Of just being. Of patience...and sometimes not enough. 5 years of you and me...Together. Sometimes apart. Sometimes too far. But always together. Moving forward. To today and tomorrow...and whatever comes next...
4 comments:
Aw - what a beautiful photo. I remember that day! Fun times, fun times! Happy anniversary!!
congratulations :)
Congrats Chica!! I was definitely thinking of you on your anniversary. How can I forget since it's the same day as Ryan's birthday. Beautiful photo btw! Give my best to your hubby-bubby. =)
Hey...It's Liza...the girls have gotten my addicted to this whole bloggin thing...but OMG I miss you and Dave...has it really been 5 years...i so need to catch up. I remember it like yestereday...and i still have the dress some where.. love you, miss you, and TTFN
Post a Comment