Today, Joey had a school field trip to the museum. He hasn't been here since he was 14 months old (pre-walking) where he was pretty much confined to one place, "The Crawler's Room". The adventure he had today was completely different. You could not stop him in his tracks...he was all over it! Although exhausted, along with his therapists & assistants being exhausted...I loved every second of it. He was all about exploration...he's really big on trucks & cars; all of them: ambulances, fire-trucks, racing cars...the museum had them all. The water tables also caught his eye. I already knew what to expect. Drenched head to toe! The kid doesn't like to wear smocks - I don't blame him - but seriously he could've used one. Too bad I didn't take a picture of it but good thing I had spare clothes for him to change into. It was difficult for him leave but he didn't mind so much when we got home; he took a 3.5 hour nap! Gotta love that!






No comments:
Post a Comment