
I look at this picture…it’s fuzzy because the window actually has a tint on it to block the sun during the day. So, yes another mirror image. As I was saying, I look at this photo and can’t help but think how big Joey is getting. We’re at Dave’s office and this reminds me of the time when Joey first visited Daddy at work…he wasn’t even walking yet. I love how he ventures throughout the office. Always polite and says Hi to everyone he passes. There was a once upon a time where he only stayed in one area of the office & ignored everyone — now he’s all about exploration. Love how he’s curious about everything… Even the expression on his face - he knew Mama takes photos a lot in the mirror — so of course, he had to be in it. He just looks like a little man to me! He’s growing up so fast…I’m absolutely ‘loving the journey’…